Terms & Conditions
- Use of the website
- Password and security
- Intellectual property
- Availability of the website
- Right to cancel registration or refuse delivery
- TASH liability
- Advertising and Sponsorship
- Applicable Law
1. Use of the website
We may revise the terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you.
To register or use this website you must be over eighteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
4. Password and security
When you register to use the website you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us immediately. If TASH has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
5. Intellectual property
The content of the website is protected by copyright, database and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from TASH.
You may not use the website for any of the following purposes:
- disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material
- transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
- interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the web Site
- breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks
- interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the website
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
TASH reserves the right to refuse to post material on the website Site or to remove material already posted on the website. You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction or as a result of any settlement.
7. Availability of the website
Although TASH aims to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services at the website will meet your requirements. TASH cannot guarantee that the service will be fault free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to us and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the website Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. TASH will attempt to restore the service as soon as it reasonably can.
8. Right to cancel your registration and or refuse delivery
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Delivery can be refused at the discretion of TASH and if a payment has been made the respective amount will be refunded less processing charges.
9. TASH liability
The website Site is provided by TASH without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. The website may provide content from other Internet sites or resources and while we try to ensure that material included website is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. TASH will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the website Site. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of the website
- unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of the website
- inadequacy of the website to meet your requirements
To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the website.
10. Advertising and Sponsorship
Part of the website Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the web site complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
11. Applicable Law
All matters relating to your access to, and use of, the Site shall be governed by laws of the Sri Lanka. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, the Site shall be instituted in a competent court in Sri Lanka.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and TASH ignores this, we will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- TASH shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform obligations under these Terms and Conditions or any transaction arising there from due to causes beyond our reasonable control and without fault or negligence on our part.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees, suppliers and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site.